Building Self Confidence & Assertiveness Skills
Training Course Title : Building Self Confidence & Assertiveness Skills
Schedule Date : 16-18 March,2020
Target Audience : BPS - 17 & above Officers
Venue : Pakistan Manpower Institute training Hall
Course Cordinator : Sidra tul Muntaha, Assistant Director
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Contents :
- Significance of 'Confidence' & 'Confidence Building'
- What is Assertiveness?
- How to efficiently and effectively recognize behaviors in others as well as looking inward to recognize your own behavior type.
- Present yourself in a consistently assertive manner to make a powerful and positive impact
- Say “no” positively and effectively
- Recognize different types of behavior and its potential impact
- Become abler to resist the pressure and dominance of excessively dominant people
- Stand up to bullies and bully tactics
- Exert a little more control in situations that are important to you
- Recognize potential conflict and adopt skills to manage
- Talk confidently to people and be heard
- Strategies for confidence building
- Assertiveness techniques
- Activities/Group Tasks/Related Videos/Case Studies